NSL Oldham, large town in Greater Manchester, takes delivery of two…
TES are currently looking for additional engineering technicians to join our busy operations team to carry out the installation, maintenance and production of the TES product range.
If you have a flair for technology and would like to join the TES team please send your contact details and CV to [email protected] A basic summary of the role is published below, a full job specification and package will be provided on application.
- Production and testing of TES Products (Small Blue Cameras, MEV range).
- Installation / replacement of cameras (including operation of the company Mobile Elevated Working Platform).
- Assist with the support of the company IT infrastructure.
- Carry out on-site service calls and telephone / remote support.
Key skills required
- Driver’s licence.
- Technical / Mechanical skills.
- IT skills.
- Previous experience in CCTV / ANPR systems support (desirable but not essential).
- MEWP 1b licence (desirable but not essential).
No Agencies please.